Napkin.com is a group of investors, advisors and ex-founders with a passion to help entrepreneurs build their dreams.
Our immediate network of investors has invested over $100million in dozens of companies in the last 10 years alone.
We are located in Orange County, CA and a bulk of our investments are found in Southern California and Texas. We don’t have a set industry or vertical that we focus on. We love to back great teams with a solid plan of action. We take a portfolio approach to our investments, so we are only seeking to help founders with a major opportunity. See this PDF for the scientific data to our approach.
We look to make seed and early stage investments only. We aren’t interested in a “friends and family” round, nor do we participate in major growth funding. We require an entrepreneur to have built out their MVP and have a solid go to market strategy.
We also participate in alternate investing, having bought and sold tens of millions of dollars of domain names and digital currency over the past few years alone. Somewhere along the way, we acquired the very first .com ever registered on the Internet: Symbolics.com
Here we display a few of our recent investments. Our interests span many industries, but we love backing great people with big ideas!
Creating augmented reality solutions to help companies monetize and explain real life situations.
The world’s fastest real-time multigame environment.
Helping people receive full value for their damaged vehicle.
Entrepreneur Checklist: What Investors Look For
• Investors want to work with entrepreneurs with a passion for their market.
• Solving a big problem / big opportunity.
• A realistic path to revenue.
• Do you have a scalable and repeatable model for finding customers?
• A clear go to market strategy.
• Do you have an actionable plan for sales and marketing?
• Who is your target customer and how do you win them over?
• What is your secret sauce that other’s can’t replicate?
• Is it defensible?
• Do you have IP in place to defend your position?
• Will revenue start soon?
• What is your burn rate and when do we become profitable?
• Do you have any sales currently?
• Timing of the deal.
• Is it too early?
• Is the company ready to take off given the right resources?
• What are the terms of the deal?
• Is your valuation realistic and how will the funds be allocated?
Good luck founders!
Use these ribbons to display calls to action mid-page.
Blog / Latest News
WordPress is known as being the most popular blogging platform in the world. But, apart from blogs, it can create
It’s responsive, easy to use, and will encourage your visitors to reach out to you directly.
Go ahead and try resizing the browser window. Things are going to continue looking great!
Nullam posuere, tellus sed eleifend ultricies, magna ligula dictum felis, id pellentesque lectus libero tempus lectus.
GET IN TOUCH WITH NAPKIN.com
Please note, we do not accept submissions of business plans and pitches through this site. All of our investments have come through introductions of mutual contacts and through our network of investors. Please do not pitch to us through email.
Please use this email form for a general introduction to you and your project.